Terms & Conditions
IRENE TREMBLE MAKE-UP ARTIST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A £40.00 deposit for your wedding booking is required. This secures your wedding date and will be deducted from your final bill. Regrettably deposits are non-refundable.
- Until your deposit is paid, your date remains open to other brides.
- Trials are recommended for all your bridal party, so that you know you are happy with your make-up. As time can be limited on the wedding day, changes may not be possible.
- Trials take place at my home studio in Larkhall. If trials are done at a venue of your choice a mileage charge may apply
- If trials are not done, then client must accept finished look of make-up applied by Irene on the wedding day.
- Trial costs have to be paid at time of the trial.
- Irene will travel to the location of where you are having your wedding day make-up done, if this is beyond a 20 mile radius of ML9, there will be a travel charge of 50 per mile.
- City Centre or other locations may incur parking costs - these costs will be charged to the bride.
- Cancellation of full booking within 28 days of the wedding date is chargeable in full.
- Cancellation of booking for any of the bridal party within 28 days of wedding date is chargeable in full.
- The final balance of your wedding day make-up is due for payment no later than seven days from your wedding date. Payment is accepted either via cash, bank transfer or by cheque (please note if paying by cheque payment should be no later than fourteen days to ensure funds have cleared).
- In the unlikely event of cancellation by Irene due to unforeseen circumstances such as bereavement, illness or a random act of God, as much advance notice as possible will be given to you and every effort will be taken to find a replacement artist. If no replacement can be found, all monies paid in advance by client to Irene will be refunded with exception of payment for bridal trials.
- By paying your deposit you accept these Terms and Conditions.